WPT Poker magazine issue 24
Happy New Year to all you Poker and Design fans. Here's the latest issue that you can pick up from WHSmiths or from the Future Mag store. This issue has Roland De Wolfe brooding moodily on the cover - the shot was taken during last years WSOPE in London. He gets good coverage in the mag as well with mentions in a number of features, the best of which is the Pro on Pro interview he takes part in with Barny Boatman. Arguably two of the best players on the UK scene. Other articles of note...
- Show Profit: How to choose a table that will help build your bankroll.
- Chinese poker is the latest craze. What's it all about?
- Gus Hansen makes the final table of the WPT Spanish Championship.
- How to spot dealer mistakes and what to do about them.
- Playing without being recognised can pay dividends. We show you how.
Pick up your issue here...
Illustrators in this issue are Sam Gilbey and Chris Stocker.